Welcome

Monday, May 16, 2016

I deviated from a perfectly good program into a bit of laziness, loss of a love one and a challenge of being not so dedicated.  Sometimes I had a great day of wanting to stick to my diet and exercise program and other days I pretended that I would catch up later.  Huh?  Yep, I failed to stay dedicated, but at least I did lose weight only to gain back some of it.  So, I decided to try again with a little more responsibility.  So, here it goes again.  Okay. Here is the plan.
I am going to try to lose weight during a  eight week period and then give the results and share the secret with you.  You will not believe it.  So let's get back around August 15th 2016 since we have a holiday coming. By the way, as of today, I am at 214.4 lbs.   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Shop Walmart from here without leaving home.

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC